Want to help shape the kind of community we will pass on to the next generation in North Central Washington? Here are a few ways that you, your family, or organization can contribute.
- Write an essay about your own experience of Coming into Place for the IRIS Thinking Like a Community blog.
- Record an oral history in English or Spanish to add to the Gathering Our Voice collection.
- Transcribe a Gathering Our Voice interview or review and edit an existing transcript.
- Submit a story to the Success Story Exchange.
- Convene a Mini-Success Summit to celebrate what is going well in your own community.
- Sponsor a special Gathering Our Voice project such as those highlighting the story of Wenatchee Valley College or the Apple Capital Loop Trail.
- Sponsor the annual NCW Community Success Summit.
- Make a donation to honor the memory of someone who has motivated you to work on behalf of your community.
- Translate this handbook and associated materials into Spanish.
For other ways to contribute see the Thinking Like a Community Handbook or visit IRIS, Get Involved